2013 Ford Shelby GT500 v1.1




                                                                                                                                                                     Screenshot by chsJO



-windows reflection Fix-



Converted & Modified by KH




GTA-Sanandreas

댓글 7개:

  1. i am the administrator of gta-full, I think that comment a post by a member of my blog, prosedo to delete the post and punish the member reason (not put credits) is the only member that I have problems with any other problem leaves comment friend.

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. OK thanks. but if put the credits? can be upload to your blog :)
      sorry my english

      삭제
  2. Hi ... YouR CaR iS BesT ;)

    WhaT iS YouR ENb Name ?

    Pls Give Me YouR Enb !

    Sorry For My Bad English ! ;)

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. sorry i don't know. i'm just received the photo

      wishs100@naver.com <- chsJO E-mail. ask him! :D

      삭제
  3. chasis_vlo만 있다면 더 좋을 것 같아요 쩝..ㅋㅋ

    답글삭제